Private, Easy -Care Lifestyle Awaits in a Dream Doonan Location! OPEN SATURDAY
235 Beddington Road, Doonan QLD 4562
If you’re looking for a single level home on easy acreage, then take a closer look at this property. The land is gentle, and easy to mow, fenced on three sides with an attractive front, sealed driveway. The pool is at the rear of the property and has a gorgeous pergola so you can sit out of the sun and watch the kids in the pool. There’s also a covered outdoor area that leads out from the kitchen which is an ideal spot for barbequing and alfresco entertaining. The living is open plan combined with kitchen and dining areas as well as media / rumpus room and study nook.
The master bedroom boasts not only a generous size but a beautiful tropical outlook and spacious ensuited bathroom. In addition, there are two queen-sized guest bedrooms with built ins and a third room which is currently being used as an office but could be the fourth bedroom.
This home could suit both couples, families or those wishing to extend the property by adding a second dwelling for either work or secondary occupancy.
* Fronious solar panels
* Electric hot water
* Traditional septic
* 40,000 litres rain water
* Puretex UV and cartridge water filtration
* Termite bait system maintained and the guarantee can be passed on.
* Gas stove and electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, bi-fold windows opening to outdoor servery.
* Noosa Council
* Zoned rural residential.
* A chook pen ( not currently used and in need of some tlc)
* Heaps of room to establish your own veggie beds
* A workshop, carport and caravan carport in addition to the garage. which also contains the laundry.
* Noosa main beach and the surf clubs on Hastings street, 18 minutes
* Noosa Yacht Club on Gympie Terrace, 12 minutes
* Sunshine Coast Airport, 26 minutes
* Brisbane Airport, 1hr 24 minutes
* Eumundi markets, 10 minutes
* The Doonan and Cafe Doonan are an easy cycle or stroll (2.4 kms)