Relaxing, Contemporary Lifestyle Retreat
67 Botanica Circuit, Doonan QLD 4562
If you’re looking to escape the bustle of Noosa but want to be close enough to go for a swim on Noosa Main Beach, then take a look at this fabulous property. It has so much space, both indoors and out, and as a family home, you probably won’t beat it. All rooms are incredible generous, the ceilings are high, the pool is deep and there’s masses of storage. If you’re looking for an exceptional veggie garden there are loads of pens which are possum proof, there are dogs kennels and there’s even a skate board ramp for the kids in their own games shed. The underneath garage is massive and has it’s own bathroom, parking for 4 cars and a cold room.
* The kitchen has access from nearby level parking, opening straight into the walk in pantry. It is spacious, the benchtops are stone and there is a dishwasher, gas hob and electric oven and the fridge is plumbed for water.
* The open plan kitchen, living and dining opens straight to the deck, behind which is the beautiful pool, with water feature and outdoor seating. Because of the elevation here, you’ll get magical summer breezes.
* The media room has a designated reading or kids home work space, but could be multi functional ,whether you’re looking for a home gym, a separate office etc.
* A fifth bedroom or home office
* The master bedroom overlooks the pool and has a walk in robe and generous ensuite.
* The guest bedrooms are in a separate wing which can be closed off so they have their own space. Two of these bedrooms have large walk in robes.
* Split system air conditioning.
* Solar Power.
* Solar hot water with a boost switch.
* Salt water pool with a sand filter.
* 120,000 litres of rain water. This is huge!
* Fenced garden from the house with three gates to the rear of the property.
* Room for caravan or boat storage.
* Tool room / workshop.
This contemporary, steel frames home will be open for the first time this Saturday.