An Elevated Home with Character
25 Valley Court, Doonan QLD 4562
Set right at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this home enjoys great privacy, elevation and tranquility. The drive is sloped, as are the grounds but the owners have cleverly terraced the gardens and they’re planted with an array of fruit trees and veggie beds. The main living and bedrooms are upstairs, but this impressive home offers separate rumpus and home office spaces on the ground floor. Take a look at the floorplan, as there are two bathrooms and kitchenettes on the ground floor.
* Timber floors in the main living areas and bedrooms.
* Gas heated swimspa
* Front verandah and rear deck.
* Vaulted ceilings upstairs in the living area.
* Wood fired stove which can be used for cooking and or heating the water.
* Three bathrooms, the master bedroom with an ensuited bathroom.
* Guest bathroom and laundry.
* Large study area.
* On one side of the front door there is a rumpus room with kitchenette and bathroom. Perfect for a games room, or home office.
* On the other side of the front door is the larger ‘home office’ which has a bathroom, kitchenette.
* Double garage with internal entry.
General Property Details:
* There are two small dams.
* Three water tanks
* Taylex water treatment plant.
* Solar power. 2.8kw
* Solar hot water with boost switch.
* Shared driveway with one other neighbour.
* Zoned rural residential, this property is in Sunshine Coast Council.
* Fruit trees include:
Mulberry, macadamia, mango, nectarine, guava, custard apple, persimmon, grapefruit, orange, lemon, lime, kaffir lime, bananas
This property is being viewed by private appointments only. Please call to book a time.