14-18 Butler Road, Doonan QLD 4562
This immaculate home is ready for you to move straight into and the owners will accommodate a short or long settlement. On enviably flat, fenced acreage it is well set up for working from home, possible dual living or just to enjoy as is. With sustainability high on the agenda, it offers low utility bills, a very large chook pen (and the chickens could stay), unlimited water from the bore and three water tanks, solar power and veggie beds already in place. it is both private, quiet and beautifully maintained.
* 6KW Solar power.
* Three living areas, the ‘games room’ has a kitchenette and its own access.
* Spacious master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in robe.
* Three guest bedrooms, all with robes, fans and security screens.
* Security screens.
* Stone benchtops in the kitchen, gas stove, dishwasher and electric oven.
* Solar hot water with boost switch.
* Air conditioning.
* Salt water inground pool, beautifully lit for night time swimming.
* 2x 22,000 l concrete in ground water tanks, one 22,000l poly tank, 3000l tank for the laundry, bore for irrigation.
* NBN is connected.
* Three bay shed plus lined storage space or home office with separate access.
* Three bay carport.
* Fully dog fenced with electric gate.
Private inspections are encouraged.
Approximate travel times:
13 minutes to Noosa Yacht Club
18 Minutes to Noosa main Beach on Hastings Street. .
26 Minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport