Character and Charm With Value Add Potential
2/7 Hill Street, Pomona QLD 4568
This beautiful example of a traditional Queenslander, with it’s high ceilings, VJ walls and beautiful timber floorboards exudes character and is an elevated position so expect good summer breezes. Furnished in full on colour by the resident artist, it would also suit minimalist or hamptons style furnishings.
Two verandahs, rear and to the front offer peaceful and private outdoor entertaining areas, as does the patio underneath the rear deck. Internal stairs leads to enough parking for 4 cars as well as a huge workshop area, bathroom and laundry. Could this be your next project for those looking to add value and create a granny flat / dual living or home office underneath (Subject to council approval).
* Timber floors throughout.
* 4 bedrooms, two with ensuited, two way bathrooms.
* 2 living areas plus the kitchen and dining areas.
* Air conditioning in the main living area.
* Rear verandah running the width of the home.
* 4KW solar.
* Town water with small a tank for the garden.
* When relocated from Noosaville the home was re-stumped on steel
* 36 minutes to the Noosa Surf Club and Hastings Street
* 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
* 9 Minutes to Cooroy
* 27 minutes to Noosa Yacht Club
2 Minutes to Pomona Country Markets
For those who don’t know Pomona, it’s a small town, with a big community heart, easy access to loads of walking trails, a family friendly country market, local supermarket, and all of the amenities you’d expect and more in a small town. This home has the advantage of having only a small yard to maintain, so enjoy the home and make the most of the lifestyle this property has to offer in nearby locations.