1 Panorama Drive, Doonan QLD 4562
This expansive property is located in one of Doonan’s most desired streets and is waiting for its next owner to show it some cosmetic love. With 5 bedrooms and three bathrooms, possible dual living and a floorplan that could suit most families, the potential is unlimited. This could be your forever home, or equally suited to those who like to add value and reap the benefits. Boasting views to the Coast and Coolum from the rear verandah, Mount Cooroy is also visible from the front verandah, which means you should be able to enjoy glorious sunsets. Built to home multi generation families, this home was purposely designed so that two of the bedrooms were at the end of the home with separate access, living, kitchenette and bathroom opening up the possibility of long term stay visitors, or even better, paying visitors!
* Impressive front entrance.
* Spacious living area with woodburning stove, opening to the wide rear verandah.
* Large kitchen and dining area opening to the verandah.
* Timber floors in the kitchen and dining area and self contained living area.
* Wraparound verandahs, which on such an elevated block will allow for beautiful cooling breezes and you’ll always find a spot of sun or shade.
* Double garage with covered access plus a single garage.
* Studio which is being used as a teenage rumpus room but with its own access would make a good art studio, pilates studio, gym, workshop or work from home office.
* The possibility to rent out the two bedroom, self contained section if desired.
* Sunshine Coast Council
* With its own water tanks, and a huge roof space for solar if you’re keen to add it, this home could offer low utility bills. Rates are approximately $2000 per annum.
This property MUST be sold and will be sold as is. View and be surprised!
Noosa Yacht club on The Noosa River, 15 minutes
Surf Club, Hastings Street, 20 Minutes
Sunshine Coast Airport, 27 Minutes