A Beautiful Queenslander on Useable, Fenced Acreage with a Large Heated Pool,
9-13 Butler Road, Doonan QLD 4562
Located in a quiet, no through street in the sought after suburb of Doonan, this home offers peaceful tranquility. The whole property is fully dog fenced. For those looking to grow veggies, there is a bore and good sunlight. The pool and covered verandah are North facing and with the automatic rain sensor vergola, you can enjoy as much sun or shade as you like.
There are three bedrooms and an office, (or child’s bedroom) on the upper level, along with the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas, which open to the wrap around verandahs. Outdoor entertaining here will be so enjoyable as the large rear deck is right next to the inground, solar heated, concrete pool.
The underneath of the home offers a large enclosed ‘storage room’ with its own bathroom and would be perfect for a home office or even gym. There’s parking for three cars, plus an additional bay for trailers as well as workshop areas. What is not evident from the photos is the ceilings are 2.74m high (9 foot) upstairs. If you’re looking for a Hamptons style Queensland home, this would be absolutely perfect.
Features and details:
* The home was built in 1992
* Concrete inground pool with sand filter and solar heating.
* NBN is connected.
* Functioning bore for garden water with taps around the yard for irrigation.
* Dam from which you could irrigate (currently no pump)
* Traditional septic system.
* 22,000 water tanks.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom.
* Electric hot water.
* Dishwasher, gas stove with electric oven.
* Childrens play area / swings
open for inspection but private viewings are encouraged.
Noosa Surf Club, 15 Minutes
Sunshine Coast Airport, 25 minutes
Noosa River, Gympie Terrace, 11 minutes