40 Acres within 15 minutes or so to the Noosa River.
91 Butler Road, Verrierdale QLD 4562
This Property is Zoned Rural and is about 15 minutes to the Noosa River
If you dream of having your own land to keep some animals, agist horses, or have a hobby farm, grow your own veggies and fruits, and have a sustainable lifestyle, then this small farm is a must to inspect. With two deep dams you can pump from, you’ll have all the water you require for irrigation. The land is mainly cleared, gently sloped, fully fenced and has to date sustained both cattle and horses.
The home is small but very comfortable, is well insulated and offers solar power, a traditional septic system and has three water tanks. If living off grid is your goal, then this property really will provide you with that opportunity, and yet you’ll still be close enough to Noosa to enjoy the beach lifestyle.
* Zoned rural, current use farmland.
* Sunshine Coast Council.
* This property is currently not subdividable, but a secondary dwelling can be added (STCA).
* Access is off 91 Parkdale Avenue, Doonan
* 3 phase power to the pole near the home.
* 8 Bay machinery shed.
* 4 dams in total
* 4 bedroom home (or 3 plus + study).
* Separate fencing around the house yard.
* Access is next to the Verrierdale Reserve at the end of Parkdale Avenue, Doonan. (No direct access off Butler Road, Verrierdale).
* Noosa Surf Club, 22 minutes
* Noosa Yacht Club, 11 minutes
* Sunshine Coast Airport 30 minutes
All information on this online property listing is provided as a guide to you and has been provided to Penny Neep Real Estate by third parties. You should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of this property or the information about the property. Penny Neep Real Estate does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the property listing or documentation provided.