Lowset Home With a GREAT Shed Complete With Car Hoist and Workshop
43 Hollis Road, Pomona QLD 4568
If you’re looking for a lovely quiet location in the Noosa Hinterland, very near to the Quaint village of Pomona, take a look at this home. If you’re looking for a sense of community, Pomona has cafes, shops, a weekly market, a supermarket and even a theatre. It’s within an easy drive to Noosa yet allows you to escape the tourists and enjoy sustainable living within an easy drive to the beaches.
The home is single level, immaculately clean with three areas of outdoor living and a very easy floor plan. High ceilings in the main living area create the feeling of space and the kitchen, dining and family area is equally spacious. You can’t see a neighbour.
The 10m x 12m “ MANSHED” is well spaced from the home, ethernet wired and has a lockable 10m x 4m storage area under the rear of the shed that is perfect for a workshop, garden equipment or a general storage area. The shed is over engineered and can come complete with a 4 Tonne clear floor two post hoist, and easily houses 6 cars or 7 (with one on the hoist). The Roller doors, at 3m and one at 2.8m are perfectly suited for most caravans / boats.
Property features include:
* Rendered brick construction.
* Private, salt water pool.
* Master bedroom has reverse cycle air conditioning, walk in, his and hers robes, and an ensuited bathroom.
* The living area has a slow combustion wood fire and opens to the rear patio, which overlooks the pool.
* The kitchen has stone benchtops, a 5 burner gas hob, electric oven and dishwasher.
* The land slopes from the house to the picturesque dam, which has a pump for irrigation.
* A large rotunda over one of the water tanks is the perfect outdoor party spot.
* Double garage with remote door and internal access.
* Established fruits include mango, ruby grapefruit, orange, lemon, mulberry, loquat and passionfruit.
* For those seeking sustainability and less utility bills, this home has 110,000 litres of rain water, 5Kw solar, a water treatment plant, water filtration and solar hot water. This all minimizes the bills.
* Zoned Rural residential in Noosa Shire Council.
When I asked the Sellers what they have enjoyed most living here, they said the peacefulness, incredible birdlife, the privacy, the feeling of community in Pomona, the grandkids adore the gardens and of course, he said, ‘the shed!’.
Approximate Travel times:
Sunshine Coast Airport, 38 minutes
Noosa Beach at Hastings Street, 29 minutes
Noosa yacht club, 25 Minutes
Pomona Distilling Co, 3 minutes
Cooroy, 10 minutes