17 Kingsgate Drive, Tinbeerwah QLD 4563
This easy lifestyle block probably will tick most requirement when it comes to family living. Offering huge versatility of floorplan, the home has character, is high end and yet comfortable. There’s a two bedroom, rather stunning grannyflat, which can be used for guest accommodation, income producing, or maybe, the perfect games room or home offices. If anyone likes mountain biking or walking, the much-acclaimed Noosa and Tewantin reserves are at the end of the street, so you won’t even have to put the bikes on the rack. A flat area has been set up ready to assemble the fencing (also provided) for the tennis court. And the garden has all the free water you’ll need to grow your own veggies and established fruit trees. Oh, and did I mention there’s a pizza restaurant at the end of the street…
Only 20 minutes or so from Hastings Street and Main Beach, Tinbeerwah is the perfect hinterland neighbourhood and Kingsgate Drive is a wonderful safe and quiet street.
The main home is joined to the self-contained, possible dual living annexe, by a breezeway, enabling the two large rooms and bathroom / kitchen area to form part of the home if required, or be used as completely self-contained unit. As it enjoys its own driveway access and parking, guests staying there will be able to come and go without interruption, as clients could, if used to run a home-based business. Covered outdoor entertaining areas include the front verandah, the cabana next to the pool and the breezeway.
The main residence:
Ducted air conditioning, fans and a slow combustion wood burning stove will ensure this home is comfortable in all weather. It gets good light; all windows enjoy garden views, and you can’t see, or hear, a neighbour.
The front verandah is made for entertaining and will comfortably seat 14- 16 people. High ceilings, exposed beams, picture rails, oversized doors, Italian non slip tiles and reclaimed timbers all add to the ambience and timeless character.
The Annex/ Granny Flat
Outstanding in quality and detail, there are exposed timber beams, high ceilings, hardwood timber floors, spilt system air conditioning, fans, screens, and enviable storage. Two rooms could be bedrooms, or a work from home office, yoga retreat, gym, media room, games room / billiard room or art studio…the space is there to be used as you wish or kept separate if you want visitors or family to have their own space.
Fenced on two sides, this near level home has a fenced dam which feeds the garden and lawns. There is also an ornamental pond at the front entrance, a bore, veggie gardens and mature fruit trees. On the other side of the quiet street there is a nature reserve, so no traffic noise here.
* 4 Bedrooms in the main residence, two bedrooms in the annexe.
* Imported non-slip Italian tiles in the main living, kitchen and lounge and front patio.
* Reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning plus split systems in the annexe.
* Pot belly stove for winter warmth and ambience.
* Impressive front entrance with Eastern doors, and recycled timbers.
* High ceilings and picture rails in the main reception rooms.
* The master bedroom has its own ensuite and robes with a beautiful garden outlook.
* Lawned area ready to be a grass tennis court, sport play area or there’s even enough space to erect a marquee.
* Citrus fruits plus cherry, nectarine, guava, kiwi, feijoa, plum and mango and dragon fruit.
* Bore and fenced dam with irrigation taps around the home.
* Garden lights.
* UV water filtration system.
* For those seeking a sustainable lifestyle, this home has 6.8KW solar panels ( battery ready), a water treatment plant and 65,000 litres of rain water tanks, so there are no water bills.
* Garden sheds, undercover parking for 6 cars. The carport will easily take two generously sixed 4WDs
* A separate driveway for access to the sheds and garages, for boat, caravan storage and the annexe..
* The zoning is rural residential in Noosa shire council.
Tinbeerwah is a rural suburb of Noosa and offers easy and quick access to the beaches of Noosa, The Noosa Trail network for walking or cycling trails, and the café and restaurant hub for which Noosa is renowned as well as an easy drive to the Sunshine Coast airport. Call to book a viewing if you’re local or a facetime inspection for those who are interstate or overseas.
Distances, taken from Google maps.
* Orange on Sunrise for pizza’s, 1 minute.
* Noosa Main beach, 22 minutes
* Noosa Yacht Club, 16 minutes*
* Sunshine Beach Surf Club, 22 minutes
* Sunshine Coast Airport, 30 minutes