10 Squatter Court, Pomona QLD 4568
This beautiful Queensland home offers comfort, convenience and it’s in the quietest of locations. Offering the best of both worlds, it’s close enough to the beaches of Noosa to head off for an early morning swim or surf, yet live in a peaceful escape full of healing energy. Pomona is a Noosa Hinterland village of great community and has everything you need on a day to day basis. For those seeking low cost living, this home offers solar power, solar hot water, low council rates, a massive amount of free water supply and the ability to work from home. When asked what the sellers liked about the property (on which they have spent an fortune improving), they said “convenience, comfort, tranquility, the ability to work from home, yet if required, be near enough to the Bruce Highway to make travel easy; the birdlife and the ever-changing magic mountain view.”
* Open plan living with family, living and dining areas.
* Wide verandah with glorious views over the lawned yard, the dam on which ducks swim, and majesty of the mountain.
* Generous kitchen with breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry (with shelving and space for a second fridge), dishwasher, electric stovetop & electric wall oven.
* The master bedroom is set at the other end of the home from the guest bedrooms, is generous in size, as is the ensuited bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, and large walk in robe.
* External cartridge water filters plus under sink filtration.
* Fully security screened throughout.
* Fans throughout.
* 2.74m ( 9′) ceilings throughout.
* Split reverse cycle air conditioners in the main living area, and three of the bedrooms.
* Concrete driveway leading to the double garage with remote door and internal access.
* Fully dog fenced yard with electric gate.
* Under the home is a workshop area and vermin proof area built to be used as a secure cattery.
* Solarhart hot water system.
* Solar panels.
* Established mango and citrus fruit trees.
* 66,000 litre concrete water tank plus 33, 000litres concrete water tank.
* Traditional septic system.
* Pump on the dam for garden irrigation.
* Workshop area under the home.
* Steel stumps.
* Zoned Rural Residential, Noosa Shire Council, which means you can, subject to setbacks, erect a second dwelling.
This property can be viewed by private inspection or video walk throughs. There is a video so click click the link to watch.
Pomona has a lovely community feel and is a short drive to the busier, nearby town of Cooroy and Noosa. If you’re looking for a lifestyle change, with this home you can have it all: walking or cycling on the Noosa Trail network, easy access to the beautiful sandy beaches of Noosa and when you need to get away, the Sunshine Coast Airport or Brisbane is within an easy drive.