A beautiful level, fully fenced block with Immaculate home, pool and parking for 5 cars.
28 Whipbird Place, Doonan QLD 4562
This property offers tranquility, and really is the ‘green’ behind the ‘gold’ of the beach lifestyle that Noosa is renowned for. Step through recently installed French doors from either the master bedroom or living area, and the patio is the perfect spot to watch the kids in the pool, or relax whilst having your morning coffee. The Sellers have enjoyed many hours watching the birdlife from this spot.
This home is immaculate and well maintained and is set on a very private and very beautiful block. If a bigger shed is your want, there’s loads of space to increase the size of the existing, three bay shed, add a granny flat or extend the home if required. On near level land, with easy care gardens, it would be a good home to lock up and leave when you go off caravanning or to enjoy coming home to after a day at the beach, enjoying the Noosa lifestyle. Built near the rear of the block, it’s in a very quiet street, without road noise, and enjoys stunning birdsong.
* Lots of parking for boats or caravan.
* 44,000l rain water with filtration system
* Traditional septic system.
* Fully dog fenced.
* Air conditioning in the living area.
* As new kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, new oven and gas stove.
* Bamboo flooring in the main areas.
* All rooms are fully screened and have ceiling fans.
* Electric hot water.
* Mango, pineapple, lime, lemon, avocado and papaya.
* Three car garage plus double carport.
* Spring fed dam.
Can’t make the open home? Please call to arrange a private viewing.
* 19 Minutes to Noosa Surf Club on Hastings Street
* 13 Minutes to The Yacht Club on Gympie Terrance and Noosa River
* 25 Minutes to Suncoast Airport
(Routes as taken from googlemaps and are approximate depending on traffic).