Large Family Home Backing onto National Park in Sought After Location with Masses of Parking and Access to the Waterways for Kayaking / Canoeing
91 Lake Weyba Drive, Noosaville QLD 4566
Lake Weyba Drive is a enclave of natural beauty, with Protected Reserve to the Rear and waterways to the front. And the location is fantastic, so you can cycle to the beach at Hastings Street, The Noosa River or the farmers market on a Sunday. This gorgeous family sized, lowset Queenslander home is set up to be easy maintenance so you can spend more of your time enjoying the lifestyle for which Noosa is renowned.
The living is large and open plan and leads to the rear, covered deck which is perfect for entertaining, or watching the kids in the pool. Three quarter wrap around verandahs ensure you can find the sun at anytime of day. The kitchen is a dream and with double ovens, gas stove and a servery to the deck. The home itself has either 4 bedrooms and study or five bedrooms and the floor plan is so versatile, so could suit a growing family or indeed just a couple who want good separation when friends and family come to visit. Parking is ample with garaging for three cars, a high carport and enough space for a boat or caravan.
A 3D walk through is available as is the floorplan and video.
* Double block size of 1457m2 with filtered water views.
* Zoned, ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Four bedrooms, the master ensuited with shower, spa bath, double vanities and walk in robe.
* Study or fifth bedroom office with powder room.
* European appliances in the entertainers kitchen: double ovens in the kitchen, plumbed for a water dispensing fridge, dishwasher & gas hob.
* 9′ ceilings throughout (2.74m)
* New hybrid flooring throughout with the exception of the master bedroom, study (or 5th bedroom) and main living room which are carpeted.
* A bionizer, concrete, inground pool which self-administers the limited chemicals required.
* Automated irrigation to the garden from the water tank.
* A water feature wall and fishpond within the huge pool enclosure.
* Solar panels.
* Gas hot water.
* Ducted vacuum system.
* Enviable storage throughout the home.
* Access to the greenery of the reserve behind, large enough to kick a football and a great spot to exercise the dogs.
* Sealed driveway to the garages and carport with large turning circle and off street parking.
* Off leash dog park nearby.
* Weyba Creek access directly opposite for kayaking / paddle boarding into Noosa’s waterways or Lake Weyba.
* Fenced from the house to the rear boundary.
* Fruit trees include: lime, cherry, lemon myrtle with pineapples, passionfruit, chilli and lemon grass also growing in the North facing beds.
Call Penny on 0400 404 213 for more information