A Tranquil Setting With An Abundance of Fruit Trees
8 Livistona Drive, Doonan QLD 4562
This beautiful home overlooks its garden, is North East facing, fully fenced and gated and is within an easy 10 minutes drive to the Noosa River. If you’re searching for easy, boutique acreage, with sustainable living, then look no further. Rainwater tanks mean no water bills. Solar panels eliminate huge power bills. And you can harvest your own fruit.
The salt and mineral pool has enough decking around it for entertaining, or relaxing while you watch the kids swim, and they’ll love the outdoor shower. The covered patio is large enough for an outdoor sitting area as well as dining and there’s a designated spot for your barbeque. The master bedroom with dressing room and gorgeous ensuite is at the other end of the home from the guest bedrooms, offering privacy from guests or the children. In summary this home offers easy acreage living in a great location, and could be wonderful for a couple, or a family that enjoys their own privacy or enjoys entertaining.
* Solar system, 7.7kW (21 panels).
* Bore for gardening with irrigation system ( 10 hose taps) or for use in the home, complete with filtration.
* Salt and mineral chlorinated pebblecrete pool with natural granite paving.
* Ilve stove, 2 drawer dishwasher and plumbed for ice/water dispensing fridge.
* Daikin 14kW ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
* 18m by 6m covered verandah for entertaining with barbeque area.
* Electric hot water system 315 litres
* 40,000 litre concrete rain water tank.
* Fully screened, with fans throughout.
* Current termite barrier.
* Remote garage doors and front gate.
This home will be available for private viewings only in person or by facetime. We’d love to show you through so please call to book tour inspection.
* 10 minutes to Gympie Terrace and the cafes, Noosa yacht club and Noosa River
* 15 minutes to Hastings Street and Noosa main beach
* 23 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
Fruit trees including:
Oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, pomelos and tangelo.
Native davidson plums, lemon myrtle, macadamias and finger limes.
Dragon fruit, custard apple, banana, nashi pear, malabar chestnut, mulberry, mango and star fruit.