55 Pioneer Road, Pomona QLD 4568
If you’re looking for fenced, sustainable acreage, this home is a must to view. And there is a view – from the grounds and the master bedroom, through to the very impressive Mt Cooroora. It’s just a short distance from the popular village of Pomona with the Saturday market and thriving café culture.
The home is beautifully clean, with bucket loads of character, separate dining, family and formal living and a large outdoor pavilion for entertaining or relaxing.
* Country kitchen and family room opens to the deck which leads to the large pavilion.
* Master bedroom is upstairs with its own viewing verandah, dressing room and ensuited bathroom.
* Three guest rooms and the family bathroom are on the ground floor.
* Formal dining room with servery from the kitchen.
* Double carport.
* Large shed with its own driveway, toilet and shower and power.
* 4 fenced paddocks, one of which contains an established orchard with mango, avocado, citrus, cherry and jackfruit.
* Large dam.
Open Saturday for the first viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.