A Beautiful Queenslander Home with Pool & Mature Fruit Trees
244 Duke Road, Doonan QLD 4562
Penny Neep Real Estate is proud to present this beautiful property. If you love the charm of a Queenslander and want to be on boutique acreage about ten minutes or so from Noosa, then take a closer look at this home.
The upper level is where you’ll catch the Ocean breezes and the verandahs wrap around the whole home. The upper level contains the main living with open plan living, kitchen and dining areas; master, two guest bedrooms and laundry.
The underneath has an entry from the parking or by means of a staircase under the cover of the verandah. Two bedrooms, space for a kitchenette, and two living areas gives versatility to the floorplan and it would suit a home office, gym or extra accommodation. We have added virtual photography to show what it could look like.
The pool is salt water, inground with a sand filter.
The land is dog fenced around the home with beautiful established shrubs and trees. Fruits include mango, guava, bananas, lemon, feijoa, kaffir lime and pawpaw. The block slopes to the rear and is mainly grassed with some trees and has partial fencing.
* Ducted air conditioning upstairs.
* Slow burning wood stove.
* Refurbished kitchen with stone benchtops and gas stove.
* 2.74m ceilings ( 9′)
* Solar panels
* Master bedroom with ensuited bathroom with walk in robe and doors to the verandah.
* Tassie Oak timber floors in the main living areas, carpets in the bedrooms upstairs.
* Plantation shutters in the main living areas and guest bedrooms.
* Large laundry room with direct access to the verandah and clothes line.
* 44,000 litre rain water tanks.
* Traditional septic system.
* Parking for two cars under the home and lots of undercover storage for surfboards etc.
If you’re unable to view in person, we’d be happy to facetime you around,