Where Design and Function Go Hand in Hand.
2 Paige Lane, Doonan QLD 4562
This absolutely stunning, North East facing, architectural home is bound to impress. Whether you want to live a quiet life and enjoy your own space or entertain, this is quite a magical Noosa Hinterland home and it’s only a short drive to Noosa.
The design allows for maximum light, seamless flow between the kitchen and outdoor entertaining area complete with outdoor kitchen, spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and enough living areas so family or visitors can enjoy their own space. That’s going to make school holidays or long stay visitors so much more enjoyable.
The kitchen is a chef’s delight with dual ovens, a really large walk in pantry, gas lift window creating a servery to the outdoor kitchen and good benchtop seating areas.
Built on a near level block in a quiet cul de sac, this home is fenced and has both a triple garage and a shed.
* Media Room
* Rumpus / family room
* Powder room
* Saltwater pool with beach entry.
* 14m open plan family, meals and kitchen opening to the patio
* Outdoor kitchen with built in pizza oven, built in barbeque and fridge.
* Ducted air conditioning through out.
* Wood burning slow combustion stove in the living area.
* 5m Master suite has its own patio, large walk in robe and generous ensuite with double shower.
* Two of the guest rooms have ensuited bathrooms, all have walk in robes and the guest bathroom is generous in proportion. All rooms will take king sized beds.
* 500sqm internal, 73 sqm external , total under roof 573 sqm
* All windows have security mesh so when you’re out, the breezes can cool the home.
* Irrigated fenced gardens; Bore
* Solar Panels 13 Kw
* 4.8m by 4.8m shed
Viewings are by private appointment, in person or by facetime.
* 13 Minutes to the Noosa River
* 12 minutes to Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach
* 24 Minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport