Looking For A Sense Of Space… And Man Shed Envy?
73 Botanica Circuit, Doonan QLD 4562
This home sets the benchmark in neatness. As new, the home could either be four bedrooms or three with a media room. The open plan living opens directly to the covered patio and overlooks most of the yard. Perfect for those wishing to watch the children play or keep an eye on their dogs. An ideal spot for the pool, is just next to the patio, which because of its Northern orientation, would get maximum sun. The shed is high enough for a game of badminton and would make the best wet weather kids games room, but with enough space for 6 cars, insulation, epoxy floor and plumbed for a toilet, it’s also the perfect mancave.
* 3 Phase power to the house and shed
* Ducted air-conditioning
* 10kw solar power
* Solar and electric hot water
* 5 star energy rating to both shed and home
* Caesar stone benchtops in kitchens and bathrooms
* Electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher
* 44,000 l rainwater with cartridge filtration
* EcoKlear treatment plant serviced quarterly
* 12m by 12m shed, with epoxy flooring, multiple power sockets, plumbing provisions for toilet, insulation and 3 phase power.
This home is being sold for the first time, in a desirable Doonan location within the much sought after Golden Triangle of the Noosa Hinterland.
* 20 minutes (approx) to Hastings Street
* 13 minutes (approx) to the Noosa River
* 25 minutes (approx) to the Sunshine Coast Airport
* 1 hour 20 minutes (approx) to Brisbane Airport