Lenehans Lane Location. If you’re searching for privacy, but still desire the convenience of being close to the beaches and cafe culture of Noosa, this home’s location is a winner.
The land is near level, about half cleared, with a meandering pathway to your own pond. The property backs onto bush reserve, so you won’t be built out.
Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze here. The covered deck, overlooks both lawns and pool, so you’ll be able to sit back and watch the kids play or swim, or the dogs roam.
This is genuinely a home where family memories will be made, where friends will love to join you and you’ll enjoy the sense of space. The home is single level, apart from a master / guest retreat upstairs
* Polished wooden floors in the main living areas
* Butlers pantry with sink and dishwasher
* Servery window to the deck from the kitchen
* Tv or rumpus room
* 2 ensuited bedrooms, one upstairs and one on the ground floor
* Large laundry with direct access to the washing line
* Master retreat upstairs with study nook / reading room
* Louvre windows for easy air flow
* Split system air conditioning
* Salt water inground pool with water feature
* 3 car garage with remote doors and internal access
* Masses of parking for guests and visitors.
* 4 car shed
* Established fruit trees
This home can be viewed by private inspection only. Call today to make a time.
* Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach, 15 minutes
* Yacht Club on Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, 4 minutes
* Sunshine Coast Airport, Maroochydore, 22 minutes