Position, Position! If you’re searching for privacy, but still desire the convenience of being close to the beaches of Noosa, this home’s location is a winner.
The land is near level, about half cleared, with a meandering pathway to your own pond, which has a pump so you can irrigate the gardens.
Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze here as the living / kitchen opens to the covered deck, which overlooks both lawns and lagoon style pool, so you’ll be able to sit back and watch the kids swim or play and your dogs roam.
This is genuinely a home where family memories will be made, where friends will love to join you and you’ll enjoy the sense of space. The home is single level, apart from a master / guest retreat upstairs and the gardens are designed to be very easy care with little maintenance.
* Polished wooden floors in the main living areas.
* Butlers pantry with sink and dishwasher.
* Servery window to the deck from the kitchen.
* Tv or rumpus room.
* 2 ensuited bedrooms, one upstairs and one on the ground floor.
* Large laundry with direct access to the washing line.
* Master retreat upstairs with study nook / reading room, ensuited bathroom and walk into robe.
* Louvre windows for easy air flow.
* Split system air conditioning.
* Salt water inground pool with water feature
* 3 car garage with remote doors and internal access
* Masses of parking for guests and visitors.
* 4 car shed.
* Established fruit trees.
* Noosa shire Council.
This home can be viewed by private inspection only. A video link is available for you to watch. Please call us today to make a time to view in person or by facetime.
* Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach, 15 minutes
* Yacht Club on Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, 4 minutes
* Sunshine Coast Airport, Maroochydore, 22 minutes