Noosa Hinterland Home Offering Dual Living, Coastal Views and A Large Shed
343-347 Sunrise Road, Doonan QLD 4562
Penny Neep Real Estate is proud to present your own resort. Your Noosa Sea change and Noosa Tree change in one. With ocean views from Peregian to Coolum… a place to grow, to entertain, to chill, to be close to nature. To slow down and smell the frangipani. With stunning beaches, boutique shopping and Noosa’s world class restaurants just a short drive away
• Green credentials abound. A massive 19.8 kw (60 panels) of solar power with a state of the art Fronius 3 phase inverter, solar hot water, bio waste, tanks to harvest rain water – and a double filtered,ultra-violet system to purify every drop. Cross flow ventilation, Sea breezes, LED lights… the list goes on
• The lower level self-contained accommodation has a king sized bedroom and ensuite, a living area and kitchenette.
• Sparkling pool with a reverse cycle heat pump system, so you can swim in comfort any time of the year, and remember you’re harvesting your own power!
• A garden full of edibles, sub-tropical botanicals, palms, orchids, bromeliads, hibiscus, gardenias, ferns and rolling lawns… terraced so you can use the whole block, with a bore for irrigation.
• The Shed – not just any shed. High enough, with room for your boat, caravan, all your toys plus storage. Space for your hobbies, or maybe an art studio? Even your shed has a spectacular view
• Double garage with storage, remote controlled door with internal access to main level
• Porte cochere and semi-circular driveway at entrance with room for 2 vehicles.
• Off-road parking for several more vehicles.
• Zoned reverse-cycle, ducted air conditioning to main house. Split system to self-contained flat. Ceiling fans.
• High ceilings, and natural light aplenty with feature skylights in living room
• Stacking doors from living areas flow onto pool area, deck and your choice of outdoor dining and lounging spaces.
• Built-in wood burning, designer fireplace, with 3 speed fan.
• Window seats to soak up the view, with adjacent coffee hub/wet bar.
• Over sized pivoting front door with wide gallery entrance hall.
• Huge main bedroom retreat with walk in robe, double vanity and double shower…. and that uninterrupted view!
• Kitchen with Belling 900 range, huge island bench, walk in pantry, louvre windows and double doors out to deck.
• Hardwood decks wrap around the home, with plenty of room to soak up the view and there’s a gazebo.
• Totally and beautifully renovated.
• Security system.
• Large media room… or home office… or play room/woman cave/man cave. What could it be for you?
This isn’t just a home, it’s a lifestyle – in arguably one of the most beautiful places on our planet. See it – it’s even better in the flesh. Come along to the open, make an appointment for a private viewing, or ask us for a ‘Facetime’ walk through. The online video is well worth watching.